Mega cd spine cards colection

Apoco tu lo tienes con Spine card amigo , en 4k? 4000€?

No entiendo eso de mirar por debajo del soporte se las cajas , te refieres a la misma caja del juego ? El jewel case ?

Iam ok mate, not willing to pay 4k my highest for a spinecard is 2k

And yes i know who you are dont worry :joy:

If u have a copy sell it to jono, iam sure he will want it but i dont think u have a copy with spine, :wink:

1 me gusta

Stilll looking for

Fatal fury
Syndicate
Them park spines

If anyone knows where to get them please message me, thank you

1 me gusta

U clearly are jelous hahaha i can pay €3000 if i like, its none of your buisness.

I seem to recall your games video, 10k you said you would possibly spend on remaining 8 to 10 spine cards and 5 are like under 200 so the other ones you will be paying what like 2k each hmmmm…

If anyone is wanting batman and robin spinecard or samurai shodown spine cards they are available on wallapop €999 each aint that right jono :wink:

I never offered 1.8k just 1.5k but you offered 2k, iam happy, infact very happy, i will pop a pic on here to show you once it arrives, iam sure you will like it.

The little children are controlled by the older ones and we have let Richard have it, even if it is three times as much.

1 me gusta

Jesus are you two an item ? Am not sitting arguing, i bought it for what i wanted to pay, stop acting like two jelous kids, have a great day i know i have knowing how upset you both are hahahahahaha

You never let me have anything, i found it before you so read it and weep :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Anyway last reply and i will just get the admin to ban both of you, as all youre doing is giving abuse to a fellow collector because i bought aomething you both wanted.

P.s you wont find one for much cheaper and you may never find one. Goodluck with both your searches, you will need it !!!

run to the gym

Well why messaged me then ? Leave me to buy games/spines at whatever price i want, you wont ever make me regrette anything i pay for. Its a shame you feel the need to try and bully me, wont work and you can have your friend to back you up, again not sure what it has to do with him either as we both know he overpays for everything anyway. The only person who doesnt care in all of this is me lol, get on with your day and keep searching.

1 me gusta

You are on my mega cd post bulling people.

Get off my post !!!

1 me gusta

I workout at home and i start at 7.30am and finish at 11am

I run at 3am amd finish around 4.30am

That good enough for you ?

Dont really see the point in saying “run to the gym” :laughing::blush::blush: grow up angel.

Really happy to add this one, taken a long time to find, happy days :wink::wink:

12 Me gusta

Congrats!

1 me gusta

Thanks

1 me gusta