Mega cd spine cards colection

New arrival beast 2 demo disc, not many of these around, i had the microcosom trade disc aswell but sold it, need it again if anyone can help, thanks

5 Me gusta

Another just arrived

6 Me gusta

Few more arrivals, dungeon explorer and microcosom trade sample disc

5 Me gusta

My mega cd collection is finally complet

Just missing a few spine cards

Dungeon explorer
Fatal fury
Theme park
Syndicate

If anyone can help me please email me at

Mcrickyb1983@hotmail.com
Or
Watts app

+4407990042111

Thanks for everyone one who commented and its been a pleasure :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Me gusta

Mi más sincera enhorabuena, sé lo difícil que es conseguir muchos de esos títulos en ese estado aunque se tengan grandes recursos económicos. Muchas gracias por este gran aporte a nuestro foro, te deseo que disfrutes del logro alcanzado, ya nos contarás si tienes algún otro objetivo de colección en mente, un saludo maestro

3 Me gusta

Hi my friend many thanks and you are welome, if u get more spine cards and want to show, please feel free to use my page, have a great day.

1 me gusta

I’m just beginning with Megacd…just can say…WOW.

3 Me gusta

Thankyou and goodluck on you journey my friend

4 Me gusta

Wow , Syndicate! Awesome games !

1 me gusta

Yes, thank you my friend

1 me gusta

Those mega cd games it’s all the library ? I mean , all the catalogue of Mega cd ?

1 me gusta

Hi, yes its every pal game for mega cd

2 Me gusta

Wow, I imagined there were many more! How many would there be in total? Speaking of pal,

And how many Japanese and Americans know the amount?

Off the top of my head 95 pal total, ive no idea about american or japan games

2 Me gusta

Ooh okok, mi friend and you know if That Syndicate mega cd ,have the option to put it in other languages ? Line Spanish ? Multi lenguajes or just the back of the case in letters ? ( I think )

You should begin now jap/usa titles. Or exclusivities for region no?

Hi pal only for me

1 me gusta

Amigo donde consiguen sus juegos de Megacd ? Por ebay ? Ebay . Es? O por donde , digo,para buscar , nunca he encontrado el Syndicate jajaja, llevo poco buscándolo pero no sale , en ebay . Com , es muy raro verdad ? Caro

1 me gusta

Apart from Syndicate, what are the hard to get ?

Hi try wallapop spain theres one on there i belive, and ebay, wallapop, tradera, websites from around the world and facebook,

Syndicate is the hardest to find fatal fury was a few years ago but, now its easy to find. Good luck

2 Me gusta